Is your spirit animal a wolf, an owl, a bear, a crow, a giraffe, a lizard or a butterfly? Spirit animals can help us to be more harmonious with the earth and guide us to make the right decisions in life.  However, you can’t just choose a spirit animal. According to ancient beliefs, your spiritual animal will choose you. Read on to find out how to find and connect with your spiritual animal, which is an exploration that countless people have conducted for thousands of years.
- Spend time in nature
There are countless animals on earth teaching us. If you are lucky enough to have a pet, you may sometimes interact with animals, but many people spend almost all their time with other people. Make the natural world a bigger part of your life and make it possible for you to establish contact with spiritual animals. Don’t go out looking for spiritual animals.
- That’s not how it works. Now, open to learn more about all non-human beings.
- Look for innovative ways to spend more time in nature. If you do not live near the wilderness, go to a state or national park or city park.
- When you spend time outside, please take off the headphones and eliminate the interference. Be aware of the surrounding environment and pay attention to things that you might normally overlook: birds peeking out from the bushes, or caterpillars walking through the sidewalk.
- If time does not allow you to travel outdoors for a long time, please make your internal space more open to the natural world. Turn off the air conditioner. Open shutters and windows. Listen to the wind and the instead of playing music.
2. Recognize the wisdom and intelligence of animals
Spending more time in nature, especially around animals, will help you start thinking about them differently. Pay attention to their habits, how they communicate with each other, and the elements of behavior that surprise you. Animals have their own intelligence, different from humans, but equal to humans. If you have difficulty seeing or not seeing it, it will be difficult to find your spirit animal.
- Intelligence is not just the ability to solve mathematical problems. Think about what kind of intelligence different animals have. For example, migratory birds can fly thousands of miles to a pre-planned destination without a map.
- Don’t personify animals. They are not human, so don’t expect them to express themselves in the same way. It is important to respect the identity of the animals, not to assume that they will communicate according to your conditions.
3. Meditate and pray
Finding your spiritual animal is a spiritual and supernatural exercise. Conduct meditation or prayer meetings, during which you should concentrate on communicating with spiritual animals. It can be performed in natural places such as grass or beach, or in artificial places such as parks. Trust your intuition.
- If you want to give a specific answer to the question of yes or no, you may not find it in the spirit animal. This is not to get what you want; it is to establish a deeper connection with nature and will ultimately guide you on the right path.
- If you are ready to accept another kind of wisdom and wisdom and establish a deeper connection with the natural world, please find your spirit animal. Remember, this must be interconnected; you cannot “mutate” mental animals at will. Open your heart to the biggest gain.
- If your meditation and prayer seem to be of no avail, please do not force it. In different seasons, or when your mind is in a different state, please try again. At the same time, by spending more time with nature, we strive to improve our openness and spiritual awareness.
source : www.wikihow.com